Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sometimes.. At times.. ALLAHU AKBAR

Sometimes I wish I can go back to the past, correcting what I think can change to make my life better..
Sometimes I wish I could have the fast forward button to get over with what has been too slow n hurtful to encounter..
At times I just want things to be right for the sake of living..
At times I just want life to be that easy to handle, if only people would listen before saying and understand before replying..

Life has not been that much of a great success for me so far..
At times Im living life as minimum required..
Just breathing and sharing air to live..
Walking on earth like others do for the will..
Driving the car to be somewhere a.s.ap..

School? Work? Shopping?
It has been routine for human to undergo daily..
Why cant people understand another soul..
You want others to understand you, but do you get them??
I do admit having problems making people understand what is in my heart n thoughts, as I fail to utter them in the same language..
Is that my fault or is it my problem??

Words wouldn't be capable of assisting you through everthing..
Body language, the look in the eye, expressions, emotions.. All are equally important..
But why, all those other than words are looked down at??
Expressions are reprobate..
Body language are indecorous..
What can a person do to make someone understand??

It could be good, or it could not be..
But the least could be done is to be prepared..
I am not perfect, nor I can give a perfect life..
What I can offer is the Love and Care in this world..
Its up to the person to accept and appreciate it..

I am afraid to know what life is going to give me..
What the future will be offering me..
Would I still be playing game?
Or has I become the winner, or could I be the loser??

I could not let myself be buried under all this questions..
I am going to live my life as I should..
I should not allow people to think me as negative substance,,
I am not living this soul for anyone but myself..
I only share this presence with others..

I am here for a reason..

I AM HERE FOR A REASON..
WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND..

~~KARMA~~
-I Believe in You-


Ya Allah.. Guide this soul through its life..


Let it heal..

Let it be better..

ALLAHU AKBAR


1 comment:

  1. this is good really nice ------------englishmurthy

    ReplyDelete