Monday, July 20, 2009

Upin & Ipin





Today has been so blurry.. Waking up in d morning n continue napping b4 waken by a call..

Continuing the day, I watched Upin&Ipin. It has been great.. Riuh rendah jua by d kids at home.. Last2 I ended up watching Volume 4 dlm bilik.. Coz they end up sleeping..

Anyway, I'm really grateful to have the DVD's with me.. It brightens my day, atleast with their cuteness.. UPIN & IPIN.. Wish to have kids as intelligent, as riuh, as cute, as them.. *blink* *blink*

For d day: I believe in Karma..
Bila rah status FB d simpan about Karma, yesss I see responses.. so its not just me alone believing in Karma..


ADek AMing -i!- Believe in KARMA -i!-

June 14 at 12:28am · Comment ·

Syazlie Ishak
Yes..believe in KARMA... always believe...
Kalau hari ni tani kana sakiti.. Insya Allah... ada balasan nya tu... i always believe in that...
June 14 at 12:42am · Delete

Izzy Izyani
Im a strong believer..hehee
June 14 at 1:16am · Delete

Thanx peeps..

-i!- aD'aM -i!-

No comments:

Post a Comment